Re: Telecommuting

Subject: Re: Telecommuting
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 14:48:03 -0500

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN to your questions about telecommuting. I am a technical
writing contractor doing business as Leer Technical Communications. Currently
I am doing 75% off-site work for a client, but this is only after 2 years
on-site and a manager who is short-handed. I am appalled at the managers
and companies that wear blinders about telecommuting. There are tons of
people out there who want to do this. And, it's the computer companies who
already have the communications technology who are the most reluctant.
I am all for telecommuting. Let's hope alot of people respond to your
inquiry.
JonLeer