Homophones (sort of)

Subject: Homophones (sort of)
From: "Montgomery, Kevin" <kmontgomery -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 09:20:02 PST

My brother was being evaluated as a student teacher in Dubuque one day
in the mid '70s. His instructor was watching and the video tape was
recording as he lectured his class of fifth graders on the oncoming
computer revolution. "Computers will soon become the _suppositories_
of vast knowledge," said he to the sobbing glee of his instructor. Of
course, one student asked, "Teacher, what is a suppository?"

As it turns out, my brother may have been correct.