Thanks for the advice.

Subject: Thanks for the advice.
From: "logendra (l.) naidoo" <naidoo -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 11:59:00 -0500

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com,

I work with a Mac application, MacCocos, developed here on
site. One of the features includes separating all of the
sections of an e-mail letter into individual modules. Each
module is then thrown into a unique GUI type format. I
figured including my e-mail address again would be somewhat
redundant.

However, what seems easy for me to "dig" out of a header is
(now more so) probably not for you and other users/readers.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused everybody.
I will see to it that this lack of foresight not occur
again.

Logendra.
Technical Writer
Northern Telecom, Ottawa, Ontario