What to do with the journals?

Subject: What to do with the journals?
From: Steve Owens <uso01%eagle -at- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 10:32:21 +0700

A thought occurs to me... are back issues of the STC available on disk
or on CD? I know various other magazines are (for example, Dr.Dobbs
Journal), and it can be very useful to have them around. The next-best
method I've come up with is to build a file of photocopied articles of
particular interest.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com