Re[2]: More allergic reactions... How would you...?

Subject: Re[2]: More allergic reactions... How would you...?
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 17:13:00 EST

> "CAUTION--RISK OF FIRE
> DO NOT OPERATE HEATER WITHOUT FEET ATTACHED
> IN CORRECT POSITION"

>How would you clarify the caution above without getting
>too verbose?

>"CAUTION--RISK OF FIRE
>BE SURE THE HEATER'S FEET ARE ATTACHED
>IN CORRECT POSITION DURING OPERATION"

or call the heater's feet "base":

"Be sure the base is attached in correct position during operation"

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer |
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | Never tell people how to
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | do things. Tell them
President, San Diego STC | what to do and they will
| surprise you with their
NOTE: apparently my email address needs | ingenuity.
to be typed exactly as it appears here, |
punctuation and all, or the system gets | --George Patton
upset. |