Dial-in services to the net?

Subject: Dial-in services to the net?
From: Gary Dettmers <garyd -at- TEKELEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 10:38:49 -0600

Hello Writers,

Part of this question was generically posted, but I am reposting it for my
particular area.

For those of you who dial-in to a network in Columbus, Ohio or have purchased
the services of a commercial network provider, I would appreciate some help
with the following questions:

1. What provider do you use? What is the cost for subscription?

2. What is the required system configuration?

3. What hardware and communications software do you use?

Thanks for the help.

________________ Gary Dettmers | I'd rather have a full
* \\\// * Sr. Tech Writer | bottle in front of me,
* (o o) * Tekelec | than to have a full
*--ooO-(_)-Ooo--* gary -dot- dettmers -at- tekelec -dot- com | frontal lobotomy.