How did you get connected to the net?

Subject: How did you get connected to the net?
From: lpraderio -at- CLIFF -dot- WHOI -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 09:12:19 EST

Hello,

For those of you who dial-in to a network or have purchased the services of a
commercial network providers, I would appreciate some help with the following
questions:

1. What provider do you use? What is the cost for subscription?

2. What is the configuration of your system?

3. What hardware and communications software do you use? Do you like the
communications software?

I'm just trying to find out how people connect to this list/the net, and what
communications software they use/like. You can post to me and I can send a
summary to the list.

Thanks for the help.

Laura Praderio
Technical Writer/Editor