multimedia and authorware

Subject: multimedia and authorware
From: Mike Beyries <beyries -at- CSISDN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 12:23:29 PST

List recipients who have been interested in the above topics may
want to check out a new publication: "New Media" magazine. This
glossy new mag (or new to me, anyway) is published by

HyperMedia Communications, Inc. (HCI)
901 Mariner's Isnalnd Blvd., Ste 365
San Mateo, CA 94404
(fax) 415-573-5131

Subscription inquiries to
JCI Customer Service
609-786-4430 (9 -5 EST)
NewMedia Magazine
P.O. Box 1771
Riverton, NJ 08077-7371

I received a free subscription (don't know which list they got
my name from) and they publish forms in each issue to get your own.
It's full of advertising, sure. It's also very "glitzy", but
that's part of the MultiMedia rage, I suppose.

Anyway, the January issue has an article (p. 86) comparing Icon
Author and Authorware Professional, which purport to be multimedia
authoring tools.

The whole context of this magazine is a new definition for "communication",
technical and otherwise. You may be interested, you may be entertained,
but you sure won't be bored ...

Regards,

(beyries -at- csisdn -dot- com) | |
Technical Writer & Doer of Other Foul Deeds | If I loosen my bridle |
Located at Connective Strategies, Inc. | on the press, I shall |
465B Fairchild Dr. #207 | not stay in power for |
Mountain View, CA U.S.A. 94043 | three months. |
Phone: 415-903-8382 ISDN voice/data | |
415-961-6691 FAX | - Napoleon Bonaparte |

Opionions expressed are not those of my employer!