Instructional Technology

Subject: Instructional Technology
From: Ann Hill Duin <AHDuin -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 1994 12:23:47 -0600

I would like to put together a bibliography of sources on theory and research on
instructional technology (and more specifically, on uses of instructional
technologies in technical communication courses). I welcome suggestions from
this group! I will compile the list and then post it on this conference.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
--Ann

Ann Hill Duin, Associate Professor
Rhetoric Department
University of Minnesota
1364 Eckles Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
AHduin -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu (checked often)
Voice mail: (612) 624-7260 (checked less often)

--Home of our new Ph.D. program in Rhetoric and Scientific and Technical
Communication!