Re: Reverse order print (fwd)

Subject: Re: Reverse order print (fwd)
From: Judith Wisdom <wisdom -at- UDCEMAIL -dot- UDC -dot- UPENN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 1994 02:09:02 EST

[Mistakenly, I posted this to just one person on the list although I had
intended it to be a list posting since it continues a discussion, with
latest info, thanks to responders, etc., although not on a very lofty
topic, I must admit. Since some of the responses came from personal
addresses I'm not sure which list they were seen on, but will post this
message--as well as the final resolution to the problem--to both lists to
which I posted my original query, in case anyone else out there is looking for
the solution that I am.]

JW