info about RTF

Subject: info about RTF
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 12:04:54 -0500

I am looking for information about the format for an RTF file. Could
anyone suggest some resources?

I receive tech-l in digested format, so please respond to my e-mail
address if you want to contact me today.

Thanks,

Maria

maria -at- vms1 -dot- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com

Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Publications
UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex Management Systems Division
Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-316 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240