Re: Telecommuting

Subject: Re: Telecommuting
From: Shannon Ford <shannon -at- UNIFACE -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 08:17:54 +0100

Jon Leer writes:

> Also, regarding writers sitting at home eating bon bons: I am a contractor
> and I am amazed about the bon bon eating by full-time employees who are
> right under the snazollas of BIG BROTHER EMPLOYER.

I agree! Sometimes it's even me <grin>. Our employer allows us to occassionally
work at home, or to make up lost time by working at home. They agreed to this
without statistics or cost analysis. The consensus is that you can get *a lot*
done without people coming by to chit chat, ask questions, give you new work,
etc. And keeping employees happy is also worthwhile.

Shannon
fords -at- uniface -dot- nl