Re: Communication Problem

Subject: Re: Communication Problem
From: Susan Gallagher <Susan_Gallagher_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 13:50:00 EST

Alun Whittaker writes:
Arthur Comings (atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com)
is my colleague here. He also subscribes to TECHWR-L.
Unfortunately, although Arthur receives the same
messages as I, whenever he tries to post something
to the group the message goes out never to return
-- to him, to me or, so far as we can ascertain,
to anyone else!

Does anyone know why this should be. Is it a
technical glitch, insidious censorship or
should we be listening for the sucking sound
as hard working American words are shipped
south to be posted on low rent latin
american bulletin boards?

Is there a "San Diego Connection" here and, if
not, why has Bonnie been so quiet lately? Should
we start posting Arthur's lost mail on milk cartons?
Is there an Oliver Stone screenplay in this?
(Hey, now there's an idea.)

But seriously though -- any suggestions?

ALUN W...
-------------end original message---------------------

Yes, SandyAygo is still on line. And Bonni has been far
less than quiet. I'm in the very next office, so I should
know! As far as netting is concerned, I believe she waxed
eloquent the day before yesterday (and eloquent enjoyed
being waxed tremendously)!

I've a theory about missing messages. I'm almost positive
that there's a hole in the wires over Wisconsin and that, if
your mail hits the hole, all the electrons leak out and get
stepped on by cows. The natives just assume it's more snow
and think nothing of it. Perhaps we should place a bucket
under the hole to catch the electrons and re-post them, just
a thought...

Sue Gallagher |
Sr. Technical Writer | "Updating a manual
Easel Corporation | is like changing tires
Enfin Technology Lab | on a moving car."
San Diego, CA | -- Edmond Weiss
Susan_Gallagher_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com |