Communication Problem

Subject: Communication Problem
From: Alun Whittaker <alun -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 11:22:16 PST

Arthur Comings (atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com)
is my colleague here. He also subscribes to TECHWR-L.
Unfortunately, although Arthur receives the same
messages as I, whenever he tries to post something
to the group the message goes out never to return
-- to him, to me or, so far as we can ascertain,
to anyone else!

Does anyone know why this should be. Is it a
technical glitch, insidious censorship or
should we be listening for the sucking sound
as hard working American words are shipped
south to be posted on low rent latin
american bulletin boards?

Is there a "San Diego Connection" here and, if
not, why has Bonnie been so quiet lately? Should
we start posting Arthur's lost mail on milk cartons?
Is there an Oliver Stone screenplay in this?
(Hey, now there's an idea.)

But seriously though -- any suggestions?

ALUN W...