Re: FrameMaker User Group

Subject: Re: FrameMaker User Group
From: Brian Daley <briand -at- MEI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 10:27:10 -0600

>I am a new Frame 4.0 user, and I have really enjoyed all the messages about
> using Frame to create indexes. Does anyone know of a Frame user group on
> Internet?

A Frame user's list does exist. Try subscribing to
framers-request -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net -dot- If that doesn't work, try
framers-request -at- engrg -dot- uwo -dot- com -dot-

-BD

"What matters is not DOW's average, but YOUR average."

- commentator Jim Hightower, WTMJ Radio

Brian Daley | Marquette Electronics, Inc.
briand -at- mei -dot- com | Diagnostic Division - Technical Communication
(414) 362-3133 | 8200 West Tower Avenue
FAX: (414) 357-5988 | Milwaukee, WI 53223 USA