STC Sessions on Tape for KiwiSubject: STC Sessions on Tape for Kiwi

Subject: STC Sessions on Tape for KiwiSubject: STC Sessions on Tape for Kiwi
From: "Brian J. Dooley" <Brian_Dooley -at- EQUINOX -dot- GEN -dot- NZ>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 22:22:55 +1300

STC folks: We're starting an STC chapter down here in New Zealand. Tech
writing is new here, and the population is small, so finding good presenters
could be a problem. Bonni is sending along a tape from a San Diego STC
meeting--I'm wondering if there are other chapters that could tape
presenters for a run "down under". We'll pay postage and tape costs, of
course...our wee budget can't manage "commercial" rates. You would be
spreading international good will and promoting your profession.

Cheers,
BJ Dooley

--
***** BRIAN J. DOOLEY ***** 1/45 Aylesford St., Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND
email: Brian_Dooley -at- equinox -dot- gen -dot- nz CompuServe: 75146,3212