Jim D, welcome! (Bar-B-Q and audience analysis)

Subject: Jim D, welcome! (Bar-B-Q and audience analysis)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 12:27:33 -0600

Welcome to our list, Jim D! A discussion on bar-b-q is
an unusual way to get started, but a good one anyway.

If you want to *really* get involved, I'm still taking
suggstions on the old (but always relevant) subject of
the steps or questions to go through to ensure a good
needs/objectives/purpose/audience analysis.

Yes, a weighty subject, but I'm in the process of establishing
some guidelines where there were none before.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com