tan: Bad Xmas poem

Subject: tan: Bad Xmas poem
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 17:07:57 -0600

Perhaps to make up for my heavy questions, here is a
bit of bad poetry(?) (filled with gobbledygook) to end/start
(depending on when you receive this) your week.

-> THOUGHT Random Thoughts For The Day:

'Twas the nocturnal segment of the diurnal period
preceding the annual Yuletide celebration, And
throughout our place of residence,
Kinetic activity was not in evidence among the
possessors of this potential, including that
species of domestic rodent known as Mus musculus.
Hosiery was meticulously suspended from the forward
edge of the woodburning caloric apparatus,
Pursuant to our anticipatory pleasure regarding an
imminent visitation from an eccentric
philanthropist among whose folkloric appleations
is the honorific title of St. Nicklaus ...

(author unknown)

How's that for wordiness?!

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
ps: tan is a prefix used when sending a message
that is tangential to the purpose of the list to
which it is being sent.