usability testing project

Subject: usability testing project
From: marcia whitmore <marcia -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1993 17:08:20 -0500

My department is interested in cooperating with an American college or
university on a usability testing project, slated to start in early 1994. If
you are a professor or advisor in a technical communication program who would
like to work with us to establish an upper-division study project for one or
two of your students and if you have access to Macintosh or IBM PC computers
for testing, please contact me at my email address.

Thank you for your interest!

Marcia Whitmore
Publications Manager
InterCon Systems