Re: Assistance with Tech Writing Practicum

Subject: Re: Assistance with Tech Writing Practicum
From: Jim Gifford <jgifford -at- SPU1 -dot- UWSP -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1993 00:05:00 CST

I've used exactly this same assignment on numerous occasions. My students
have documented a number of simple text editors, e.g., PED, the LIST
text view program, a file manager QFILER, zipping and archiving programs.
All of the above meet your requirements and are widely available through
BBS downloads.
Jim Gifford
Department of Mathematics and Computing
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
email: jgifford -at- spu1 -dot- uwsp -dot- edu