Re[2]: Indicating multilevel picks in menus

Subject: Re[2]: Indicating multilevel picks in menus
From: Jane Torpie <Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 16:17:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Pardon me if this has already been said ... but here's how I deal with it:

Select File > Edit

View > Button Bar Setup > Edit

We don't use the >; we use a right-pointing triangle that's part of the
special symbols for WordPerfect for Windows or Word for Windows.

It wasn't my idea, but I find it quite elegant.

Jane Torpie
Senior Technical Writer
Easel Corporation
Burlington, MA