Re: Reading every post? (was Why so tense?)

Subject: Re: Reading every post? (was Why so tense?)
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 10:29:00 EST

You noted

"Bonni Graham is widely rumored to have written the following: [see your post
for quote]"

It's a vicious lie -- I typed every word! <grin>

I think what you're doing is the best way to handle the incredible volume of
info (to which I'm busily adding, even as I type) from this and other lists.

I just wondered, because so many people complain that it's a waste of their time
(or bandwidth, although I think we can safely let Eric take care of that) to
read X or Y or Z postings. I just kinda feel like, "Well, then don't read it if
you're not interested..." Which sounds like what you're doing.

Yours in controversy,

Bonni