Technical review for correctness/clarity

Subject: Technical review for correctness/clarity
From: Howard Kaikow <kaikow -at- STANDARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1993 12:27:18 GMT

Is bit.listserv.techwr-l the appropriate group for discussion of technical
review of articles, books, etc., e.g., how to go about securing work in this
area, part or full time. My emphasis is on the technical review for correctness
and clarity and not on style/editing issues. I see so many books and articles
that have errors that should have been caught in the review process.

Is there a more appropriate newsgroup/newslist?