Need address for Ginny Redish

Subject: Need address for Ginny Redish
From: John Oriel <oriel -at- NTSC -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 15:09:34 EST

I think I saw a message posted on this list a few weeks ago
by Janice C. (Ginny) Redish. If you're still reading the
list, Ginny, I would like to have your snail mail address
for a distribution list we're compiling. If any others have
the requested info, I would be very grateful if you could
send it.

John Oriel oriel -at- ntsc -dot- navy -dot- mil (407) 380-4808