Modular Documents

Subject: Modular Documents
From: "Mary A. Geisert" <flo -at- MAYBERRY -dot- CRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 11:13:46 CST

Greetings--

I work as a technical editor. I plan to write a master's thesis about
writing technical documentation in the form of discrete pieces that can
be used to customize manuals for different user groups. Do any of you
work in groups that produce documents of this sort? If so, I am
interested in hearing about your format, style, methods of organizing
the information, and how well it has worked for you.

Please respond to me personally unless you think this subject is of
interest to the whole list...thanks for your replies.

flo -at- mayberry -dot- cray -dot- com