Re: Writer listker <MType 2> <MText `'> >

Subject: Re: Writer listker <MType 2> <MText `'> >
From: "Elliott C. Evans" <evans -at- ANSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 17:39:13 EST

> Umm, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Why
> would it be any easier to revise a document with 1-1, 2-1 style
> page numbers than one with sequential page numbers?

If you add several pages in, say, Chapter 2 of the manual, then the
page numbering of Chapter 2 is the only set that changes. Chapter 3
still starts on page 3-1.

+-----

I support chapterized page numbering for several reasons:

*

+-----
| Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans |
| Technical Writer, Ansoft Corporation |
| evans -at- ansoft -dot- com Pittsburgh, PA |
-----+