Re: Expensive Software - CHEAP

Subject: Re: Expensive Software - CHEAP
From: Brian Daley <briand -at- MEI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 11:17:52 -0600

>If you are a student (or know of someone who is), Framemaker offers
>an educational discount - $199 for the package. Although this may
>still seem steep it surely is better than the $500+ for the corp.
>rate.

I wonder how long any of us would have jobs if all of our customers could
choose to pay us only 40% of what we normally sell our products for.

-BD

"What matters is not DOW's average, but YOUR average."

- commentator Jim Hightower, WTMJ Radio

Brian Daley | Marquette Electronics, Inc.
briand -at- mei -dot- com | Diagnostic Division - Technical Communication
(414) 362-3133 | 8200 West Tower Avenue
FAX: (414) 357-5988 | Milwaukee, WI 53223 USA