Re Publish It

Subject: Re Publish It
From: ROY KUNKLE <kunkle -at- ACAD -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 10:11:04 -600

| |
| Roy Kunkle |
| kunkle -at- acad -dot- mwsc -dot- edu |
| phone (816) 232-9699 |
| fax (816) 232-5993 |
| |
| As the trials of life continue to take |
| their toll, remember that there |
| is always a future in Computer Maintenance. |
| -- National Lampoon, "Deteriorada" |
| |

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 10:07:25 -600 (CST)
From: ROY KUNKLE <kunkle -at- acad -dot- mwsc -dot- edu>
Subject: Re: Experience with Publish It??
To: "Technical Writers List; for all Technical Communication issues"
Cc: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>

I use Publish It EZ on my Mac=F4. I works fine a bit flaky at times, but
easy to use. Most of the problems I have are with TIFF files, it gives up
the ghost and quits. But for simple and easy DTP output it does the job.

| |