Smalltalk Contractor

Subject: Smalltalk Contractor
From: Jane Torpie <Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1993 12:32:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Easel Corporation is looking for an experienced Smalltalk contractor for a
project at its Enfin Technology Lab in San Diego. We need someone who is
available from now until January to write paper-based documentation.

If you have excellent writing skills, can work in a very demanding
environment, and have samples of writing about Smalltalk projects (not code
examples, please - we're not looking for a Smalltalk programmer), please
send me e-mail.

Jane Torpie
Senior Technical Writer
Easel Corporation