Re: letterheads & envelopes

Subject: Re: letterheads & envelopes
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 10:34:00 EST

My vote is for consistency. The only time I make an exception is when the
address info appears at the bottom of the letterhead page, since the post office
WILL NOT DELIVER envelopes return-addressed that way (it screws up their machine
readers). In those cases, I just move the address line up. The letterhead,
envelopes, business cards, and even, I would say, brochures and data sheets
should present a consistent, unified (not _necessarily_ identical) appearance.

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer | em dash, n. A hyphen with
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | delusions of grandeur.
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | --Ezra Shapiro
President, San Diego STC |

_________________________________
Subject: letterheads & envelopes
Author: shamjils -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU at ARPA
Date: 11/1/93 8:50 AM

From: laila <shamjils -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 2.73 8/18/93
Hello.

I have posted this on cap-l, so please ignore it if you have read it.
I apologize to those who have to read it twice.

Having discussed the importance of having either the company logo or
the name, or both on a business card, I would like to hear your
designed in the same fashion as the company's letterheads.

Personally, I would rather have consistency in designing similar
business cards, letterheads and envelopes. What do the professionals
out there think?

Thanks.

Laila.
shamjils -at- expert -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu