Re: Any WordBasic programmers out there?

Subject: Re: Any WordBasic programmers out there?
From: Jane Torpie <Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 10:36:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Patrick -

Unfortunately I can't offer you any assistance with your problem, but
perhaps I can direct you to a resource. I'm a CompuServe user, and I
usually take "how to" questions like this to the appropriate CIS forum.
Microsoft has several on CompuServe, and I've been able to get timely help
and suggestions from other users.

My company pays for my CompuServe account and usage. Using CIS has given us
access to information we wouldn't have otherwise and saved us a few times,
too.

Jane Torpie
Senior Technical Writer
Easel Corporation