Re: Re[2]: On-line vs. online

Subject: Re: Re[2]: On-line vs. online
From: nburns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 14:41:47 MST

>Bonni Graham
>Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab
>Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com
>President, SDSTC

Re:

>P.S., while I seem to be luckiest in regard to automatically
>replying singly or broadcast-ly(?) to messages (cc:Mail includes
>options for such), almost everyone else seems to have it better
>when it comes to automatic signatures (I have to type my entire
>name, corporation, email address, etc. EVERY time, she cried
>plaintively). What programs are people using to read their email?
>I'm using ccMail 2.0 for Windows.

I use Eudora for the Mac, but a version for the PC is about to come out. I
like the program a lot - easy to use and has some good features, but I have
experience w/ only VersaTerm Pro.

The mac version is available via the Internet by anonymous FTP to
ax1.cso.uicu.edu in the mac/eudora subdirectory.

Send mail to eudora-info -at- qualcomm -dot- com to get the latest information
about Eudora, including lists of files currently available on the ftp site.

Nancy Burns
National Solar Observatory, Tucson, AZ
nburns -at- noao -dot- edu