Re: your mail

Subject: Re: your mail
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 09:54:08 -0500

> I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can give me
> some information, contact names, and addresses (or more correct ones) for the
> following companies (personal opinions and advice are welcome):

> SAS Institute, Inc.
> 100 SAS Campus Drive
> Cary, NC 27513-2414

You can leave the "100" out of the address, and just put "SAS Campus
Drive".

From our propaganda:

"For a detailed description of responsibilities and requirements for job
which are currently available, you can review these openings in the
Position Book located in the Personnel Lobby of Building L and/or listen
to the Job-Line at ext. 5441."

Our number is 919-677-8000.

We don't have any writing jobs open right now. However, you can get an
application, fill it out and submit it. We keep it on file for six
months, you keep up with the open positions via phone (or by looking at
the book, if you're in town), and you can apply for any open job with
your on-file application with a phone call to personnel. Every six
months, you have to send in a new application.

Laura, I wish I could tell you we'll have openings for writers here, but
I don't think we'll have any new positions approved for the next year.
Turnover here is pretty low, but people *do* leave. You need to check,
as we don't advertise nationally. Write to the above address, care of
personnel, to request an application form.

I'm not writing this in an official capacity, just trying to help out.
Other folks here may tell you something different.

Good luck.

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer |"Code in haste, repent at leisure." |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| - Software Truism |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|