Re: meetings on video

Subject: Re: meetings on video
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 08:15:57 -0500

I do video and writing both.
And, gee, am I looking forward to QuickTime...8^)

Is someone from STC listening? This could become a *very* interesting project.
Within a year, we could assemble quite a library of video programs.

I'll be looking into providing a release form for presenters. If anyone has a
"legal" one, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks,

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Marketing Communications
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103