Re: Videotaped Instruction

Subject: Re: Videotaped Instruction
From: "lcjohn -at- usthk -dot- ust -dot- hk" <LCJOHN -at- USTHK -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 19:46:10 HKT

I'd like to get my hands on any videotapes of presentations (to small and
large groups; to the camera or not) and techniques (good and bad). My
undergraduate students - to whom I give a Technical Communication course and
for whom English is a VERY foreign language - have never seen presentations
of any kind (except from their teachers and professors). Any pointers to
interesting tapes?

Thanks.

John Milton Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
LCJOHN -at- USTHK -dot- UST -dot- HK