Re: meetings on video

Subject: Re: meetings on video
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 13:28:31 -0500

Speaking of using videos to learn how to present--

I have a videotape of Tom Warren (STC Fellow) giving
a presentation of how to prepare and give a presentation
at an STC conference. He was speaking at a meeting
of the Oklahoma chapter last spring.

The tape is "making the rounds" of those who (like me)
were interested but who could not attend.

I might be able to make a copy for another chapter, but
I'll have to check with Tom and Barbi Harrison first.

LaVonna