On-line documentation groups

Subject: On-line documentation groups
From: Q <q -at- TWG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 17:11:19 -0700

Is there a users' group for on-line documentation? We're struggling
with problems in standardization across platforms, paying royalties
to makers of on-line documentation products, and related issues,
and wonder if others who may already have stumbled down this path
could provide any guidance, or horror stories on their travails.

Thanks in advance. Please respond directly to:

Michael Wiesenberg <q -at- twg -dot- com>

because I do not subscribe to the techwr-l group.