Re[2]: Northern California Tech. Pubs Competition

Subject: Re[2]: Northern California Tech. Pubs Competition
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 09:23:00 EST

See note below...Bonni
From: Linda Wolf <tscom010 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Comments: To: "Technical Writers List; for all Technical Communication issues"
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 2.73 8/18/93
CStefanick writes:

>Bonnie, your comments about tech writers being poor communicators has been
>brought home to me over the last several years through my involvement with
>the Northern California Technical Publications Competition, the largest of
>its kind in the world.

Is that anything like child psychologists whose kids are high school
dropouts? Or marriage counselors who are divorced? Just a thought.

"The shoemaker's children go barefoot" ?

(Bonni)

tscom010 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu (Linda Wolf)