hourly position available

Subject: hourly position available
From: CYNTHIA HOLLINGSWORTH <CHOLLING -at- INDYCMS -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1993 08:23:45 EST

The training and information group of Integrated Technologies is looking
for a technical/promotional/informational writer. We're a neat group of
people (six +manager), professional, dedicated, crazy, tight-knit. New
person will be hourly ($10-16/hour), no benefits (other than the pleasure
of our company and a varied work-load). Work 40 hours / week (Indianapolis)

Integrated Technologies is the multi-media/computer/telecom/audio-visual
arm of Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI).

Please e-mail me direct for more information. Thanks.

Cindy Hollingsworth
cholling -at- indycms -dot- iupui -dot- edu