Group behavior

Subject: Group behavior
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 13:07:00 -0500

Mark commented:
----- Begin message from mark%matis -dot- ingr -dot- com -at- internet 3-Oct-93

>Collective evil ascends from individual evil, countless
>small acts which add up.

>** I dunno. A pack of children, an army on the march, or for that
> matter a corporation will do nastier things than any individual
> in it would do.

>Mark L. Levinson, SEE Technologies, Box 544, Herzlia, Israel
>mark -at- matis -dot- ingr -dot- com | voice +972-9-584684, ext. 230 | fax +972-9-543917
----- End forwarded message

I agree. I just finished a class in small group communiction and
our text included some studies that indicated that people will do
things in groups that they would never do alone. I'll look up the
refs if anyone is interested.

L. F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com