Re: A Controversial Thought

Subject: Re: A Controversial Thought
From: Andrea Alvarado <andrea -at- WORF -dot- RATIONAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 02:00:36 GMT

In article <9309301730 -dot- AA00541 -at- aisie -dot- aisinc -dot- com>, Michael McClatchey
<mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com> writes:
> >Nothing can make
> >you feel better about your work than a close collaboration with a technical
> >person who is committed to the success of an information product.

> These people exist? Really? I wish I could put a smiley after that, but 'fraid
> not...

Yes, these people REALLY exist! I work with an entire development TEAM of
them! Five in all! (And the technical marketing folks are no slouches,
either, when it comes to close, meaningful collaboration!

Andrea Ames Alvarado Rational andrea -at- rational -dot- com
Technical Writer 3320 Scott Blvd. (408)496-3897
Design Support Tools Santa Clara, CA 95054 FAX:(408)496-3636
Manager, Public Relations Committee, Silicon Valley Chapter
Society for Technical Communication