Re: SIGDOC 93

Subject: Re: SIGDOC 93
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 10:59:19 MDT

Hi Armin!

Well, after lots of hassle, we finally got SIGDOC approved, but only I
will be attending from Netwise.

Hilary is in Mexico this week researching for a magazine article, and
isn't being allowed to attend SIGDOC.

But, since I am still coming up, could you answer a few questions for
me?

What type of clothes do people generally wear to something like
this... do I need to wear suits, or is slacks/sweater appropriate? Or
jeans?

What is your weather like this time of year? Do I need to be prepared
for snow? We already had a 2-day snow two weeks ago here, but now we
have fall weather again.

I sent in my registration by fax last Friday morning. Will I be
getting a packet of SIGDOC materials in the mail, or do I just pick
them up when I get there?

Thanks for all your help!!

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301