[no subject]

From: Kelli Martin <ksm5 -at- PSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1993 16:20:26 -0400

I am also a one-man show. I work with all engineers and have learned to
fend for myself when I have questions. It has made me resourceful but
sometimes I wonder if my writing is improving. It seems like whatever I do
is "good enough" for software developers and my supervisor (an engineer)
but sometimes I would like more crtitical review of my documentation.

Overall, I agree with Eric. There are pros and cons to both sides. This is
my first job out of college. I've been here almost five years now and don't
really know any other way. Often it makes me view myself as a
jack-of-all-trades and others who--work with a team of writers--as the REAL
professionals.

Kelli
* Kelli Martin "Where there are many words,
* Senior Research Technologist transgression is unavoidable.
* Ag & Bio Engineering But he who restrains his lips (keyboard!)
* 222 Ag Engineering Building is wise."
* University Park, PA 16802
* 814-865-7151 Proverbs 10:19
* KSM5 -at- psu -dot- edu