Windows Style Guide??

Subject: Windows Style Guide??
From: Kirstin Mathers <kirstin -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 09:54:54 -0400

Hey all -

Quick question:
The company I work for recently acquired a Windows product and we are currently
working on the documentation for it. Here's the question - Does anyone know of
an
exisiting style guide for Windows? We have a style guide for the Macintosh
called
Apple Publications Style Guide and we are just curious if something like it
exists for
Windows. Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

----------------------------------
Kirstin Mathers
Technical Writer
InterCon Systems Corporation