Re: Recommended Applications

Subject: Re: Recommended Applications
From: Ann Amsler <aamsler -at- CHOPIN -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 08:30:39 -0400

John,
I'll vote for FrameMaker, too. I've used it for three years and have never
been dissatisfied. Being able to set up a template that you can easily
modify is a plus. My first experience with FrameMaker was to produce a
200-page manual with Table of Contents, Index, chapters, and so on. I found
that by modifying one of the built-in templates, I was able to do the book
successfully (it even won a regional STC award!). FrameMaker seems to do all
the things you mentioned in your message.

Ann Amsler

P.S. I use FrameMaker on a Sun workstation with a large monitor.