Re: Information Mappping

Subject: Re: Information Mappping
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1993 08:12:27 -0700

Jim & Michael:
We (the Univ. of Wash. Development Division) purchased
the software for Information Mapping, and felt it was
well worth the price. I mean, I'm sure it would take
some time to develop the macros on your own, and time
is money! I'd rather spend the time writing, not
macro programming. (Just my preference.)

We use the MS Word for Windows version of "Formatting
Solutions." I think it was $125.
-Sarah Mahoney