Re: Information Mappping

Subject: Re: Information Mappping
From: Kim Ballard <ballardk -at- MACE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1993 19:04:44 EST

Jim,
I'm glad you were late with your response to the information mapping
query because I just joined the list and have not heard a great deal
about this topic. Do you by any chance have a bibliography, or can
you site some sources for those of us in the dark and wanting light?

Thanks.
--
Kim Ballard
Purdue University