Quality Metrics

Subject: Quality Metrics
From: Saul Carliner <CUISACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1993 16:44:24 EDT

I was wondering what various organizations are doing to prove the
quality of their information? Are any of you using:

o Quality metrics?

If yes, what are you measuring? Has it proven to be helpful?

o Usability testing?

If yes, do you provide measurements with the results? What types of
information are you reporting?

o Benchmarking?

If so, who are you benchmarking yourself against? What type of
benchmark statistics are you taking?

o Baselining?

If yes, what statistics are you taking?

Please reply to me privately (cuisacx -at- gsuvm1 -dot- gsu -dot- edu). I'll provide a
summary of the responses.

Thanks!

"
Saul Carliner, Ph.D Student CUISACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- GSU -dot- EDU
Instructional Technology 404/892-3945 (w&h)
Georgia State University