Re: IPCC 93 and 94

Subject: Re: IPCC 93 and 94
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1993 19:45:25 MDT

Thanks for the information, Paul. One detail to add:
the Saskatchewan address was missing a city, but I
looked up the postal code and it's in Regina, Saskatchewan
(the latter being a province).

> From: Paul Trummel <trummel -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
> Subject: IPCC 93 and 94

> The last information that I have on the Chairs of IPCC 93 and 94.

> IPCC 93. Michael B. Goodman (201) 593-8709 (voice)
> (201) 593-8510 (fax)

> IPCC 94. Pamela R. Kostur SaskTel
> 3-2121 Saskatchewan Drive
.......................... --> Regina, Saskatchewan
.......................... --> Canada S4P 3Y2

Btw, Canada's post office does the same thing as the U.S. P.O.
we've been reading about today. The province's abbreviation
is Sask. The postal abbreviation is SK, so you may write
"Regina, SK". But since the P.O. machines only look at the 6-character
postal code anyway, the 2-character postal abbreviation for the province
probably serves no purpose any longer. They'd only look at it
if the postal code were missing or wrong, in which case delivery
would be no faster with SK than Sask. anyway.

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Flames to: kendal@/dev/not