troubleshooting sections in on-line doc

Subject: troubleshooting sections in on-line doc
From: holland -at- CVAX -dot- IPFW -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 14:15:52 EST

The new HiJaak for Windows--I think it's called HiJaak Pro--has SEPARATE
on-line documentation files: one for routine operations, one for trouble-
shooting. Two icons access the two files.

In practice, I've found this useful. The "normal" file is useful for figuring
out how to do thingies; the troubleshooting file almost invariably tells me
what I've f---ed up when things don't go as expected. I have come to suspect
that the troubleshooting file was really developed for the HiJaak helpdesk
people, and I'll bet it cuts down substantially on their work.

Steve Hollander
holland -at- cvax -dot- ipfw -dot- indiana -dot- edu